Why are iPhone Battery Charging Tricks So Easy to Use?
Do you want to know the most effective iPhone battery charging tricks?
When you activate Low Power Mode and reduce display brightness in your iPhone, you can have an optimized device performance. The following simple tricks are effortless to apply.
- Low Power Mode (LPM). Should you use this "Mode," you can prolong your battery life. Thanks to your iPhone, you can understand that your battery's charge is decreased first to 20 than 10 percent. Then, you can turn on LPM.
- A novel feature in iOS 13 is the Optimized Battery Charging (OBC), and you can start it readily. OBC decreases the period of fully charged iPhones, reducing the charge-discharge rate.
- You can always switch to "Dark Mode." You can activate it by touching "Settings," then Display & Brightness. What is next is choosing "Dark." At night, this mode can also be set (select Light until Sunset under Options).
Maybe, the number one battery drainer for your iPhone is excessive screen brightness. It would be best to have more energy with a brighter iPhone screen. Based on some test results, you may increase your phone's battery charge from about six to ten hours by setting the screen brightness to a half. Thus, do not forget that decreasing the brightness is an efficient iPhone battery charging trick.
Can the latest software help save power?
- Updating the latest software can save power on your iPhone. Simply click on Settings > General > Software Update.
- You may control battery usage by going to settings, general, and battery. When you scroll down, you may see "Activity By App." It allows you to understand whether a specific app uses much screen time. Thus, you can see their share in heavy battery use and turn them down if necessary.
Are Room temperature and effective iPhone
battery charging tricks related?
- Try to keep your iPhone at room temperature. The optimum temperature for the battery of your iPhone is 20 ° C / 70 ° F. Apple reports that "your device is designed to perform well in a wide range of ambient temperatures, with 62° to 72° F (16° to 22° C) as the ideal comfort zone. It is imperative to avoid exposing your device to ambient temperatures higher than 95° F (35° C), which can permanently damage battery capacity." The cold weather is a battery drainer. It is a trick readily applicable. Charge your phone at room temperature.
- Turn off notifications. If an app constantly wakes your display with notifications, you can turn off push notifications for the app.
- You can turn off notifications. Should an app have continual notifications, it will also drain your battery.
Can specific styles of cases affect the battery life?
- Remove certain cases during charging. In Apple's own words, "Charging your device when it is inside certain styles of cases may generate excess heat, which can affect battery capacity. If you notice that your device gets hot when you charge it, take it out of its case first…." Small iPhone battery charging tricks reduce power use.
- Apple states, "Charging your device when it is inside certain styles of cases may generate excess heat, which can affect battery capacity. If you notice that your device gets hot when you charge it, take it out of its case first…."Therefore, you must remove specific cases while charging your phone. You will use less power, providing you conform to simple iPhone battery charging tricks.
- Decrease the audio volume and simultaneously prolong your iPhone's charge.
- Disabling AirDrop, Hey Siri, Location Services, iCloud sync, and Continuity also helps protect battery drainage.
- A vital tip. Your Wi-Fi connection will drain much less battery than a cellular network. Thus, keep Wi-Fi on, and switch to the cellular network when necessary.
- You can completely turn off Background App Refresh.
- When you realize "No Cell Coverage" or "Low Signal," optimize your battery life by switching to Airplane mode. A stronger signal search reduces your iPhone battery life.
Here are a few more iPhone battery charging tricks: Use Auto-Lock, disable Bluetooth, and do not use vibrating.
Another iPhone battery charging trick: Why do not use Barchello Leather iPhone Cases?
Our previous blog suggested that "leather is comfortable as it can absorb perspiration - those with a natural finish can also help regulate temperature through breathability. Its fibrous construction has memory and shapes to your own use over time."
Apple has suggested that heating the battery while charging and using is not usual. Excessive heating can be a problem in specific phone cases, negatively affecting battery capacity. Phone cases made of metal may prevent signal exchanging and heat up while charging. Leather cases do not interfere with signal communication, and they are heat-stable. Barchello uses premium leather for all its products, protecting the battery life of your iPhone.
With Barchello leather phone cases, you can protect your iPhone 13 or other iPhones from bumps and scratches and keep their battery safe. The material used by Barchello includes premium pebbled leather on the outside with nubuck and microfiber inside. Barchello also offers handcrafted cases and cardholders having varied colors: The incredible craftsmanship is vividly seen in the leather stitching, curvatures, and cutouts. All products come with a special hand-pressed monogramming. You can have a gold or silver foil option, allowing you to customize your leather accessories. Our customers can protect their smartphones and batteries and personalize them in distinctive colors.
Barchello Leather is the Tale of Brightness and Motivation
Barchello Leather was born from a love and passion for leather and transforming the material into something invaluable. Barchello Leather's vision started thanks to three dedicated friends who wished to inspire and nurture the human spirit. What came to their mind was to come up with a canvas, a symbol for self-identity and self-expression. Leather artisans, veterans, and foreign designers were the people making Barchello Leather one of the top-notch brands and achieving unprecedented elegance in the people's mobile lifestyles worldwide. Barchello, with its piece-of-art leather watch bands, versatile, functional yet eye-catching iPhone wallet cases, and ultrachic handbags and purses, claims to introduce you to sophistication in your mobile lifestyle. It provides durable, elegant, fashionable, and functional premium leather accessories with an overarching sense of impeccability. You stand out from the crowd wherever you go, thanks to our sleek, modern, and luscious designs having personalized options just for your needs. We believe that extraordinary should be a standard and be far from expensive. Making its style, the Barchello builds a community next to you.
Why do you not visit our website, select the customization option, and inform us so you can have a specifically designed Barchello watch band, iPhone Case, or handbag for yourself?
Follow us on Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest.
Click here to see Barchello Leather collections.